This days I found myself being unproductive.
A month till I reach 22.
It got me thinking if I've done enough.
Maybe because I'm a birthday-resolution kinda girl.
Which got me wondering:
Till when am I to keep having these resolution that eventually going to stop within a few days.
And if I'm lucky probably a few weeks or probably a month?
To just keep me going, I thought of just putting it up here and be responsible for what I've written.
I've broken down everything into it's category.
- Do my 5 times Solah (obligatory prayer) in it's timing.
(I'm not saying on time. I'm saying in it's timing)
- Read a page of Quran a day.
(Can't remember when I constantly reading everyday?)
- An hour of Korean drama a day
(This is going to be a struggle.)
- A 5 mins lecture before every episode.
(As invented by my brother. Blessed with loving brothers. Alhamdulillah)
- Penalty of 20 mins lecture for each subsequent hour watched.
- A week a masterpiece.
(Too much of my 'masterpiece', just basically my doodling and ranting)
- Eat proper meal in the morning
- Smoothies at noon
- Greens at ninght
- Strictly no binging before sleep.
(Since I started working from 11am - 9 pm, I've found pleasure in eating while watching drama. Hence causing me to binge. I eat not knowing how much I've eaten and where it have gone to.)
- Light off, phone away before 12.
(I'm a Cinderella~)
- Awake at 6. No sleeping afterwards.
- 7- 830 Yoga and freelethics.
(I miss that consistency I used to have until slump kicked in.)
- Instagram 3 times a day.
- Music only when I'm alone in public transports and during workout.
I really do hope and pray that I'd be strong to go against my vain wills. Fighting~